We have re-opened!
Our opening hours will be Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays 10 ‘til 3.
A number of safety measures will be in place.
- If required, a queue can form outside the shop. There will be signs reminding of the requested 2m social distancing gap.
- we would appreciate you wearing a face covering.
- Entry will be limited to only 4 customers in the shop at any one time who must be responsible for their own social distancing. No unaccompanied children please.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided inside the door and must be applied.
- There will be a one way system which must be followed. We ask you to select your purchases swiftly – don’t rush, you can go round the shop more than once! Please be patient with other customers and respect the 2m social distancing gap. No overtaking!
- whilst at the counter please remain behind the screens
- We will prefer card payment and if your purchase is under £45 it will preferably be contactless. If paying cash we would prefer the exact amount to minimise change.
We will continue to offer our local delivery service with purchases being made through our website. Delivery within the M2 – Western Link – Love Lane area will be made for free. Orders placed outside this area but within 10 miles will be posted for free when you spend over £50. You can also arrange to pick up online purchases from the shop within our opening hours. Please consider these purchasing methods before visiting.
This is a new situation for us all so please bear with us. We will constantly review how this is working and if necessary change hours and structure to meet demand.